Friday, April 20, 2012

Aspaeris

You may have heard by now, but my new job is working for Aspaeris. The company currently makes compression shorts that improve performance, speed recovery, and prevent injuries. I freaking love them. I wear them for all of my long training runs and then another pair afterwards to recover. I even wore them during my first marathon and had practically no soreness afterwards.

long SWEATY training run
racing

the Hartford Marathon
I don't just wear the shorts because I work for the company, I really believe in what they do. It's exciting to be working for a company where I really enjoy my job AND believe in the product.

This post is all to tell you that now through April 30th, you can get 50% off your order at Aspaeris using the code APS4me. If you haven't tried them, you should!

Have a good weekend!

19 comments:

  1. I forgot to include your plug on my post today and had to go back and edit. We'll be sore after Hartford no matter what we wear. That's how hard we are going to run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm going to keep reading in case she makes informerical posts about how HARD it is to get other compression shorts on, but Aspaeris is so easy!

      Delete
  3. My favorite part of this post is that you keep reusing that Hartford marathon pic that has "DO NOT REUSE OR REPOST" all over it. Very professional. Wouldn't want to actually pay for a picture that you constantly use as a testimonial for your fancy pants shorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if you bought more of those expensive shorts, then she'd have enough money to pay for expensive photos.

      Delete
    2. Of course, you could just take out your favorite photo editing software. and crop out those nasty words from the bottom...nothing to see in that part of the picture anyway. :-)

      Delete
  4. How big do they make the Aspaeris? I have yet to find a pair for um us *husky* runners

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Kari! I had noticed this awesome change when I got an aspaeris survery from you a couple weeks ago ;) I am currently looking for work, and it is an inspiration that you chose to work for a company you truly believe in and support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How dumb am I that I didn't realize you were working for them? I'm on their site now looking for a pair of shorts to buy. Thanks for the discount code!!! I am glad that you are loving your new job. That's so important!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a pair and do enjoy them! Congrats on loving your job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the job and the marketing sold me on them! :) Ordered my 2nd pair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm jealous that you have a cool job with a running company! Lucky girl! AND you get to work from home :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Coy. I am very jealous about the cool job, and getting to work from home. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wore mine today for a long run. Plug away, I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I needed these shorts so badly and was thankful they weren't in the dirty clothes today. I linked some people here so hopefully they can enjoy the benefits of these shorts! LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.