1. I knew that cutting my hair short meant I couldn't have a real ponytail anymore for running. I decided that so long as I could pull it up and keep it out of my face, I'd be fine. I've been rocking a sort of half up, half down look. Mike loves it. He says I look like Ned Stark.
It's a good look for a woman, right?
2. Bungee ran 21 miles this week. In the summer, she usually only averages around 12-15/week. Every time I got my shoes out this week, though, she did her excited "I want to run" happy dance, so I took her along.
This means that after our morning runs, she is pretty much dead for the rest of the day. She barely even summons the energy to come check out my lunch while I'm making it and that's saying something.
3. This morning, I made plans to meet Karlee to run 5-6 miles. I ran a mile before hand, packed up Bungee, and headed out to meet her. It was pouring rain and still stiflingly humid. Bungee was not a fan and basically started walking at the 2.5 mile mark.
Instead of dragging her for the rest of the run, we decided to cut it short and finished a little over three miles before heading back.
After drying off Bungee and changing shoes, I finished my run on the treadmill. Basically, I ran three times today within a 1.5 hour period.
4. The last two weekends have been filled with wedding fun and madness. This weekend, I have no plans (I mean, unless you count tomorrow's 17 miler, but I don't). It's really sad how happy this makes me. It also reminds me that Buzzfeed could see into my soul when they wrote this.
5. I have eaten pizza for meals three days in a row now. Typically, Friday is pizza night for Mike and me. While most HLBs might take today to fast or juice cleanse to get rid of all that nasty cheese in their system, I am seriously contemplating going for 4 days in a row. CAN SHE DO IT??
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
If you could only eat one thing for dinner for the rest of your life, what would it be?